전문가 선물옵션
다산(茶山)

카페명다산(茶山)

개설일2014-10-02

카페프로필

• 전체 회원수 462
  • 전체 방문자수 49,973
  • 금일 방문자수 10
가입문의 1666 - 6260 평일 08:30 ~ 17:30 (주말, 공휴일 휴무)

1:1 원격제어

투자전략

It's Chun Jung. The catastrophe will come. Get ready.

2024.03.05 조회60 댓글0

It's Chun Jung. The catastrophe will come. Get ready.
2024.03.05 화 am 10.30분

2023.6-7. Due to the excessive ceiling of the Ecopro Group for secondary batteries, only a few people's indexes have been lowered, and practically, a similar situation has occurred at the same time in the U.S. stock market early yesterday and this morning. As a result, the apparent index is holding out, but looking at the stock price trend, the market has already begun to collapse. If you use the excess on the secondary battery ceiling as a mirror, you can recognize the ceiling entry now. Get ready.

If you look at the price of fruit for 5,000 won for each apple and 1300 won for each onion, you will faint. However, the government always says price stability, so it's frustrating. All this is because paper money has been released so much. After that, there seems to be no way out of the holiday. The second round of growth stagflation has re-entered, and the U.S. bond interest rate will cross the 5% mark again, while the value of the dollar will cross last year's high. As a result, the stock market seems to be no longer safe.

I'm blinded and deafened by the drug of greed, and I can't see any danger signs... At some point, when the stock price begins to respond strongly to the risk signal, various peripheral indicator risk signals will only begin to be seen by investors. I can see it in my eyes, but I can't see it in the absolute majority of minds who are paralyzed by collective hypnosis, so I think I'm holding on like this. It won't be long before we see an irreversible catastrophe.

Sensory prices continue to rise, interest rates, and the dollar keeps rising, but dreaming of Goldilocks is a discordant situation of collective cognition. The stock price strength due to this incongruity is difficult to sustain.

목록